The LMA's May Early Evening Seminar is entitled "Financing challenges in Africa".
The seminar will cover:
- Financing Africa's growth: who are the players?
- Role of multi-laterals: are they in, are they out?
- Corporate Africa: who is supporting them?
- Infrastructure: how long can it wait?
- Political stability: are we happy now?
- Enforcing your agreements
Speaking on the panel will be:
- Hiren Singharay (Managing Director - Head of Syndications, Standard Chartered Bank)
- David Wightman (Director - Structured Trade & Commodity Finance, Banco Espirito Santo, S.A.)
- Samuel Loum (Director - Credit, African Export-Import Bank)
- Louise Lamb (Litigation Partner - Hogan Lovells)
- Andrew Gamble (Banking Partner - Hogan Lovells)
This event will be CPD accredited.
Registration will start from 4.15 pm, and the seminar will commence promptly at 5.00 pm and is expected to last approximately one hour. Drinks will then be served outside the auditorium until 7.00 pm. This event is open to LMA members only, subject to prior registration and acceptance.
T: + 44 (0)20 7006 8329