This fall, the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) will bring together thought leaders and world-class speakers to discuss current privacy and data protection issues at the IAPP Europe Data Protection Conference. The conference will include workshops, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities, all in one convenient Brussels location.
More than 20 lawyers from 7 offices will be attending and actively participating at this event, including:
- Eduardo Ustaran will teach the CIPP/E certification course on Tuesday 18 November.
- Chris Wolf will be delivering a lecture about his book "Viral Hate" at the Brussels Press Club on 18 November.
- Harriet Pearson will speak at the session "EU and U.S. Data Sharing—Can Tensions Be Resolved?" on Wednesday 19 November.
- Marcy Wilder will be moderating and Winston Maxwell will be speaking at the session "Quantified Self and Potential Regulatory Reform" on Wednesday 19 November.
- Eduardo Ustaran will join as a panellist the session on "One in a Billion—Max Schrems v. Facebook" on Thursday 20 November.
Please come and visit us at Booth 3
SQUARE - Brussels Meeting Centre
rue Mont des Arts