Keeping your organisation clean as a whistle is one of the key functions of in-house counsel. In this lunchtime seminar, we will deliver the latest on two hot topics:
- What do regulators expect for client due diligence, on-going monitoring and record-keeping under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance?
- What are common pitfalls?
- The latest guidance by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority on transaction screening and monitoring
- Why is now the time to think about Hong Kong's competition laws?
- The Conduct Rules: key points
- Compliance: what to do next?