Why You Should Attend
As the economy shifts and the legislature, regulators - such as the SEC and IRS - and shareholders respond, the design, implementation and disclosure of executive compensation undergoes continual change. At this program, experts in the area – from major corporations, the SEC, the IRS and shareholder activist groups, as well as from leading law and consulting firms – will lead you through the emerging best practices and the current reactions to the changing landscape.
What You Will Learn
- The latest pay trends
- M&A Topics/Change-in-Control
- How to prepare for and get the vote on compensation proposals
- Litigation update – compensation-related litigation, including employment hot topics, director compensation litigation and proxy-related compensation update
- Corporate governance and SEC news
- The latest tax developments, including planning around 409A penalty regulations
- Ethical considerations for counseling boards, compensation committees, companies and executives
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for private practitioners, in-house corporate counsel, employee benefit consultants, service providers and compensation managers and consultants.
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 260-4PLI.
PLI Can Arrange Group Viewing to Your Firm
Contact the Groupcasts Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
All cancellations received 3 business days prior to the program will be refunded 100%. If you do not cancel within the allotted time period, payment is due in full. You may substitute another individual to attend the program at any time.
Click here to register.