The Hogan Lovells' Women's Global Executive Summit will bring together a diverse, global audience of women executives to explore topics of relevance and value presented by leading business executives, educators, and diplomats.
Madeleine K. Albright
Former U.S. Secretary of State
Joining an on stage conversation
Claudette M. Christian
Partner and Co-Chair of the Board, Hogan Lovells
LEADING SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Mika Brzezinski, Journalist, MSNBC
- Margaret Brennan, Bloomberg TV
- Marilyn Carlson Nelson, Chairman, Carlson
- Tammy Haddad, President and Founder, Haddad Media
- Carol A. Melton, Executive Vice President, Global Public Policy, Time Warner Inc.
- Vicky Pryce, Senior Managing Director, Economics, FTI Consulting Inc.
- Christine C. Quinn, Speaker, New York City Council
- Marina Salamon, Chairman, Altana S.p.A.
- Julia Solovieva, President, Prof-Media
- Caryl M. Stern, President and CEO, U.S. Fund for UNICEF
- Cynthia L. Zollinger, President and CEO, Cornerstone Research
The summit will include panel discussions on the following topics:
- Women on the World Stage
- The Impact of Economic and Political Shifts
- Controlling Your Reputation in a World that Holds No Secrets
- Leadership for Growth in Challenging Times
- Leaving Your Mark: What's Your Legacy?
The Women's Executive Summit is an invitation-only event. For inquiries, please contact WES@hoganlovells.com.