Richard L. Stone, Partner, Hogan Lovells
David R. Singer, Partner, Hogan Lovells
Julie A. Shepard, Partner, Hogan Lovells
Mark T. Gerard, Jury Consultant, The Litigation Group
Counseling your top executives on litigation-sensitive subjects and in connection with high-profile litigations can be challenging. Join us as we discuss strategies to prepare your corporate executives and protect your company against potential or actual litigation. Effectively partnering with outside counsel to engage your clients in hard, but necessary, conversations can save time, money, and reputation. This one-hour CLE program will provide valuable insights on how to guide your company's leaders through the murky waters of high-stakes litigation.
Among a variety of other subjects, we will discuss:
- Juries' expectations about CEOs and other top executives
- Depositions – helping your senior executives avoid common pitfalls in a setting where they are not in control
- How corporate and individual conduct can spark and impact litigation
- Bad documents – how many can you explain away?
- Good documents – creating useful paper trails that can tell your company's story and refresh your executives' memories
We invite you to anonymously submit questions, input, and hypothetical scenarios, which can be discussed in detail at the program. Submit your inquiry here.
Please join us at one of the following venues:
7:30 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
Paragon Biomedical, Inc.
9685 Research Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Toyota Motor Sales
19200 Gramercy Place
TAC Room TC1
Torrance, CA 90509
1000 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90017
To RSVP, please email Justin Portaz.