In our third anti-corruption webcast, we focus on the growing and dynamic economies in Latin America. Worldwide, regulators and enforcement agencies are taking a tougher and more coordinated stance, and key markets in Central and South America are no exception.
Join Hogan Lovells' International Bribery and Corruption Task Force as we examine what you need to know to mitigate the risks of doing business in Latin America. In this interactive webcast, our panel of leaders in this field will discuss:
- What are the latest updates on two of Latin America's largest economies: Brazil and Mexico?
- How extensive are the new Brazilian and Mexican anti-corruption laws? How will they be enforced?
- What are the key lessons from recent Securities and Exchange Commission and Department of Justice enforcement efforts aimed at companies doing business in Latin American countries?
- What are the impacts of recent enforcement activities in Brazil and Mexico?
- What are the anti-corruption compliance issues that are emerging in Brazil, particularly with respect to the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games?
- What are the essential elements of an effective compliance program to mitigate potential liability in Latin America while being consistent with local law?
- What are the key practical issues that companies must face after an investigation in Latin America?
During the Q&A portion of the webcast, you are encouraged to submit questions of most concern to your organization.
Click here to register for this webcast. You will receive a confirmation email with the attendance link.