The lawyers in the Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation practice at Hogan Lovells are proud to co-sponsor the Georgetown Law 7th Annual Global Antitrust Enforcement Symposium. Join leading professionals and top international competition enforcement officials as they discuss and debate antitrust’s most pertinent issues. Speakers include:
- Joaquin Almunia, Vice-President, Commissioner for Competition, European Commission
- William Baer, Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Edith Ramirez, Chairwoman, U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- Philip Collins, Chairman, UK Office of Fair Trading
- Eduardo Perez Motta, Chairman, Federal Competition Commission, Mexico & Chairman, International Competition Network
- Ana de Oliveira Frazão, Commissioner, CADE, Brazil
This symposium is a leading forum for lawyers, policymakers, corporate executives, economists, and academics to address current issues in competition law and policy. The faculty will focus on the areas of greatest concern to multinational enterprises:
- what is new in global merger enforcement;
- cartel enforcement and policy;
- the range of permissive and questionable vertical restraints by companies with and without market power;
- perspectives and best practices from leading in-house counsel;
- and “hot topics” on the global enforcement agency agendas.
Hogan Lovells partners Logan Breed and Suyong Kim will speak on the “IP and Antitrust” and “Hot topics in Enforcement and Policy” panels, respectively.
Download the program.