The loans and M&A market are back in business as banks, private equity firms and companies gear up for a strong return of activity in both markets after a period of slowed growth.
From banks to private equity sponsors, mezzanine financiers to corporate borrowers and lawyers, meet all the leading figures from Asia's syndicated loans and leveraged finance market to discuss the pipeline for the year ahead and why everyone is heading to Asia for growth.
Hogan Lovells partner Owen Chan will be speaking on 12 April on "Offshore RMB loans market: is this the way to go?", discussing:
- Offshore RMB liquidity
- Offshore RMB bond market: Hope for loans?
- Repatriation issues – getting the money back to the mainland
- Tighter government policies for onshore lending: an opportunity for foreign banks?
- Development and role of Hong Kong as an offshore RMB centre
In addition, Hogan Lovells partner Gary Hamp will be speaking on 13 April on "Heads of Leveraged & Acquisition Finance Roundtable", covering:
- Review of the market and market sentiment
- Volumes – corporate sponsored vs. private equity-sponsor acquisitions
- Expected pipelines by market, deal size and sectors
- Mid-market opportunities
- Asset valuations – pricing expectations between buyers and sellers
- Future for leveraged and acquisition market – jumbo deals?