Vietnam remains an important business destination within Southeast Asia, with a GDP growth rate of 5.08% in 2012. In January 2013, Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe chose Vietnam as the first country to visit following his re-election, demonstrating his support for continued Japan-Vietnam bilateral cooperation.
Hogan Lovells in conjunction with FTI Consulting are pleased to invite you to an exclusive seminar where we will examine the current political and economic outlook for Vietnam and also explore:
• Investment opportunities
• Risks and challenges
• Trends in foreign investment and cross-border trade
• Reforms and project-related issues
• Case studies involving Japanese businesses
• Stanley Boots, Of Counsel, Hogan Lovells
• Christian Schaefer, Consultant, Hogan Lovells
• Ben Fouracre, Director of the Global Risk and Investigations Practice, FTI Consulting
The seminar will be conducted in English.
Seating is limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. There is no cost for this event.