We are hosting the Singapore leg of the Breaking Barriers breakfast event with author Anthony A. Rose, a best-selling business author, as he launches his new book 'Break the Ceiling, Touch the Sky'.
He will share 14 success habits of the world's most inspirational women. Some local and Asia-based women who are profiled in the book include:
- Su-Mei Thompson, CEO, The Women's Foundation (Hong Kong)
- Joanne Soo, Entrepreneur and Adventure Sport Athlete (Singapore)
- Umran Beba, Senior VP and Chief HR Office of PepsiCo for Asia, Middle East, Africa (Hong Kong)
- Louise Beehag, Executive Director and Head of Executive Education, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (Singapore)
- Deb Henretta, Group President, P&G Global Beauty (USA)
- Christine Tan, Anchor, CNBC Managing Asia
This is an invitation only event. Seats are limited and on a first-come-first-served basis.
About the Author:
Anthony A. Rose is one of the world's leading Corporate Affairs and Influencer Marketing experts. His career spans over 23 years working in sector-leading global businesses, including Wal-Mart, Procter & Gamble, and GlaxoSmithKline.