You are warmly invited to our Breaking Barriers for Professional Women event on 3 March 2014 in recognition of International Women's Day.
Our distinguished guests will discuss and share their thoughts and experiences on overcoming societal and institutional obstacles to women's professional development. The event will be informal and collegiate with a focus on the past and future development of woman professionals in Mongolia.
We welcome your attendance and look forward to seeing you there.
1. Keynote speech
- Madam Irina Grollova, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Czech Republic to Mongolia
2. Panel discussion
- Madam V.Udval, former Vice Minister of Justice
- Madam Ts.Sarantuya, Professor of Law at the National University of Mongolia, Adviser to the Constitutional Court of Mongolia, Representative of the Hanns Seidel Foundation in Mongolia
- Madam J.Zanaa, Executive Director of the Citizens Alliance Center
- Madam J.Battuya, Senior Legal Counsel at Oyu Tolgoi LLC
3. Cocktail reception
Hogan Lovells (Ulaanbaatar) LLC
American Chamber of Commerce in Mongolia