With an emphasis on new developments while providing a refresher of key principles, this year’s Institute will
examine current merger issues, price fixing, the legality of joint ventures and other competitor collaborations,
“vertical” restraints on customers and suppliers, including resale price maintenance, standards for complying
with price discrimination laws, and the latest information on the state and federal enforcement priorities.
Also included in the program is an important overview of the current trends in the international antitrust arena,
including the EU and Asia. Hear from nationally known practitioners and key government regulators, and keep
current with the latest information.
May 6, 2014 10A.M.
What Lawyers Need to Know About International Antitrust Law
Janet L. McDavid
• Growth in antitrust laws around the world
• Convergence in multinational merger review
• Internationalization of cartel enforcement and converging leniency policies
• Evolving standards for dominant firms
• Differences in the EU on vertical/ distribution restrictions
• Emerging antitrust regimes – China and India