Hogan Lovells' London office is pleased to host our Africa Agribusiness Seminar on Wednesday 13 November 2013.
The evening seminar will include several keynote speakers and a panel discussion from industry experts on import, export and development of agriculture products and regulatory challenges in Africa. The event will be led by Gary Kushner, Practice Area Leader of the Hogan Lovells Food and Agriculture Practice.
Our speakers and panelists include:
- Nneka Chike-Obi – Associate AgDevCo
- Mory Diarrassouba – Economic Counsellor, Embassy of Cote d'Ivoire
- William P. (Bill) Guyton - President of the World Cocoa Foundation (WCF)
- Fred Kawuma - Secretary General of the Inter-African Coffee Organisation (IACO)
- Moussa Lenboni – Manager of Ghana Cocoa Marketing Company (UK) Ltd (Ghana Cocoa Board)
- Michael Roberts – Aid-for-Trade coordinator, Development Division, WTO
- George Strunden – Director of Programme, Farm Africa
- Gary Kushner – Practice Area Leader, Food and Agriculture, Hogan Lovells
- Andrew Gamble - Head of Africa practice, Hogan Lovells
- Camille Astier - Coordinator of Africa Practice, Senior Associate, Hogan Lovells
- To register for our Africa Agribusiness Seminar, please click the RSVP link below. Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues who are interested in joining us for this event.
4.00pm-4.30pm: Coffee & registration
4.30pm-4.35pm: Welcome from Andrew Gamble, Global Head of the Africa Practice, Hogan Lovells
4.35pm-4.50pm: First keynote address: Mory Diarrassouba, Economic Counsellor, Embassy of Cote d'Ivoire
4.50pm- 5.10pm: Second keynote address: Michael Roberts, Aid-for-Trade coordinator, Development Division, WTO
5.10pm-6.25pm: Panel discussion
- Chair: Gary Kushner, Practice Area Leader, Food and Agriculture, Hogan Lovells
- Moussa Lenboni, Manager of Cocoa Marketing Company UK Limited and representative of Ghana Cocobod in the
- Bill Guyton, CEO, World Cocoa Foundation
- Fred Kawuma, Secretary General, the Inter-African Coffee Organization
- Nneka Chike-Obi, Associate, AgDevCo
6.25pm-6.40pm: Third keynote address: George Strunden, Director of Programme, Farm Africa
6.40pm-6.45pm: Closing remarks from Gary Kushner, Practice Area Leader, Food and Agriculture, Hogan Lovells
6.45pm-7.30pm: Networking drinks
View the event programme: Africa Agribusiness Programme
View the full Africa Agribusiness seminar invitation.