The lawyers in the Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation practice at Hogan Lovells are proud to co-sponsor the Georgetown Law 9th Annual Global Antitrust Enforcement Symposium on Tuesday, 29 September 2015.
Join leading international competition enforcement officials, industry professionals, and academics as they discuss and debate antitrust’s cutting-edge issues.
Click here to RSVP.
Hogan Lovells would also like to invite you to dinner on Monday, 28 September. The keynote speaker at the dinner will be Terrell McSweeny, Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission. Additional details to follow.
Georgetown University Law Center
600 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
- William Baer, Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Vinícius Marques de Carvalho, President, Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE), Brazil
- Deborah L. Feinstein, Director, Bureau of Competition, U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- David I. Gelfand, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Renata Hesse, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Herbert Hovenkamp, Professor, University of Iowa, College of Law
- Bruno Lasserre, President, Competition Authority, France
- John Pecman, Commissioner of Competition, Competition Bureau, Canada
- Andreas Mundt, President, Federal Cartel Office, Germany
- Alejandra Palacios Prieto, President, Federal Economic Competition Commission, Mexico
- Edith Ramirez, Chairwoman, U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- Brent Snyder, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Divison, U.S. Department of Justice
- Margrethe Vestager, Commissioner for Competition, European Commission
- Cecilio Madero Villarejo, Deputy Director-General for Antitrust, European Commission's Competition Directorate-General
- Douglas Melamed, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Frederic Jenny, Professor, Economics, ESSEC Business School, France
Questions? Please contact Natalie Intondi, Marketing Coordinator.