The 15th Annual Competition Conference organized by the IBA Antitrust Committee will focus on the following topics:
- Current developments in merger law and enforcement
- Next steps in antitrust litigation
- Challenges posed by the growing internationalization of cartel investigations
- Views from those who are shaping competition law – an interview with John Fingleton
- Case study – Rio Tinto/BHP Billiton
Hogan Lovells partner Jan McDavid will moderate the panel entitled "Current developments in merger law and enforcement" on Friday, 16 September. The panel will discuss the hot topics in merger control in the EU, the U.S. and beyond – from the perspective of senior agency officials and private practitioners.
Download the PDF to learn more.