Last Wednesday, President Trump signed an immigration-related Executive Order (EO) titled “Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States” that, among other...30 January 2017
Upcoming Webinar on Russian Data Localization Law
The webinar will focus on the following:
- what companies, data, and databases are covered by the law;
- the process used by Russian regulators to enforce the law;
- consequences for violations;
- the practical risk of enforcement; and
- implications for multi-national companies doing business in Russia.
To RSVP for Hogan Lovells' Russian data localization law webinar, click here.
A stricter regime for profiling07 June 2016
The Regulation aims to strengthen the rights of individuals. It does so by retaining rights that already exist under the Data Protection Directive and introducing the new rights of data...06 June 2016