The benefits of using Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) for tasks from catastrophe response to infrastructure inspection to construction site monitoring, and everything in between, are great. ...19 May 2016
Podcast Interview with Harriet Pearson on Cybersecurity Issues
The February 21 edition of The Corporate Counsel.Net blog presents an audio interview with Hogan Lovells partner Harriet Pearson in which the following topics are addressed:
- Why cybersecurity is a hot topic for lawyers now, and not just IT staff.
- The signficance of recent interactions on this topic between Senator Rockefeller and the CEOs of the US Fortune 500.
- Outlook for cybersecurity legislation and regulation.
- How the SEC is looking at this set of risks.
- How corporate leaders can manage cybersecurity risks given recent developments.
Click here to access the interview.
The health sector is under siege with cybersecurity threats. Some of the largest announced cyber attacks in U.S. history have targeted organizations in the health industry. Regulators have...02 May 2016