Law 360 Publishes Interview with Hogan Lovells' Chris Wolf
Law 360, the daily online news source about the legal profession, has just published this interview with Chris Wolf, who along with Marcy Wilder, leads the Hogan Lovells Privacy and Information Management practice. The wide-ranging interview includes Chris' views on current challenges in privacy law and reflections on his career.
Chris has a variety of public appearances coming up in September, including:
- A presentation in Los Angeles on September 10 on the unique privacy issues facing the LGBT community at the National LGBT Bar Association Lavender Law Conference with Facebook's Privacy Counsel Ed Palmieri and others.
- A "moot court" workshop on cloud computing (with Michelle Dennedy, Chief Privacy Officer of McAfee) at IAPP's Navigate in Dallas on September 14.
- A session on September 15 at the IAPP Academy in Dallas entitled "Will There Be a 'Privacy Bill of Rights' and If So, What Will It Mean?" with Justin Brookman from the Center for Democracy and Technology and Jules Polonetsky, Chris' co-chair and Director of the Future of Privacy Forum.
- A presentation on September 20 in Chicago at the Fall Meeting of the Merchant Risk Council on Legislative and Regulatory Developments on Privacy in the United States.
- A free webinar on September 22 at 2 PM EDT presented by the Mobile Marketing Association "Privacy Fundamentals for Mobile--What You Need to Know To Successfully Navigate the Landscape" with co-presenters Alan Chapell, Fran Maier and Jules Polonetsky.
In October, Chris will present a paper on The Role of Government in Commercial Cybersecurity at ITU Telecom World in Geneva and will co-chair with Yuli Edelstein, Israel's Minister of Public Affairs and the Diaspora, a hearing in London of the Internet Hate Speech Task Force of the Inter-Parliamentary Coalition for Combatting Anti-Semitism, whose members include privacy experts Jane Horvath from Google, Chuck Cosson from Microsoft and Professors Jeffrey Rosen and Danielle Citron.
Please join us for our April 2016 Privacy and Cybersecurity Events.