Hogan Lovells Lawyers Speaking at IAPP
Hogan Lovells is proud to have six lawyers from its Privacy and Information Management group presenting at various sessions of this year’s IAPP Global Privacy Summit. For those attending the Summit, please consider attending the following sessions this week to hear from members of the Hogan Lovells team about various cutting edge topics, as well as about how you can get involved in the IAPP’s public service initiative. Representatives of the Hogan Lovells privacy team also will be present at the firm’s booth at the Exhibit Hall, where copies of useful materials will be available. Here are the IAPP sessions featuring our lawyers.
- IAPP Pre-Conference The Devil’s in the Data: Rethinking PII in Public Policy and Practice
- Bank on It – The Musical: Privacy and Data Security in Mobile Banking and Mobile Payments
- Meeting with the FTC in Simulated Informal Investigation
- HIPAA and Beyond: The Evolving Landscape of Health Privacy
- Mobile Data Protection – The Call for Privacy and Security for Wireless PII
- Update on the IAPP Pro Bono Privacy Initiative and How You Can Get Involved
Please join us for our April 2016 Privacy and Cybersecurity Events.