On Monday, May 16, 2016, the Supreme Court of the United States issued its highly anticipated opinion in Spokeo, Inc. v. Robins, a case that examined the question of whether a plaintiff who ...25 May 2016
Hogan Lovells at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2015!
Hogan Lovells’ leading Privacy and Information Management practice will actively participate at this week's IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2015. Below is a listing of events in which our lawyers will be featured:
- Harriet Pearson, Partner, Certified Information Privacy Professional U.S., Hogan Lovells US LLP, will be a featured panelist on "Piecing Together the Privacy Engineering Puzzle" from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Hogan Lovells is sponsoring refreshments for the IAPP's first ever LGBT Networking Happy Hour in conjunction with the IAPP Summit in Washington, D.C. To RSVP, click here.
- Christopher Wolf, Director, Global Privacy and Information Management Practice, Hogan Lovells US LLP, will "Talk Privacy and Beyond" with FTC Commissioner Julie Brill from 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Eduardo Ustaran, Partner, Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe, Hogan Lovells International LLP, will discuss "The Future of Privacy - Your Job Tomorrow" from 11:10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Timothy Tobin, Partner, Hogan Lovells US LLP, will moderate a panel on Connected Cars entitled "Driving Privacy Forward" from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Sian Rudgard, Of Counsel, Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe, Hogan Lovells International LLP will discuss "Are You Ready for BCR? A Practical Guide to Find Out if You Have What It Takes" from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Please come and visit us at Booth 208!
The French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) has announced its inspections program topics for 2016, with health data, flight passengers’ data, and data used for marketing and Internet...20 May 2016