The Great Fire of London was finally extinguished 350 years ago today. New insurance structures emerged in the aftermath of the Great Fire – which bear striking resemblance to some of ...05 September 2016
Watch our Insurance Linked Securities Seminar
If you were unable to join the live webinar we have enclosed a link to access the recording and a link to download the slides below.
Click here to watch the recording of the webinar.
Click here to download the presentation slides.
Click here to read our client briefing on the proposals.
If you have any specific questions regarding the content, please reach out to the Hogan Lovells speakers directly.
- James Doyle - Global Head of International Debt Capital Markets, Hogan Lovells
- Rob Ripin - Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Peter Humphreys - Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Therese Goldsmith - Partner, Hogan Lovells and former Insurance Commissioner for the State of Maryland
- Steven McEwan - Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Tauhid Ijaz - Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Lee O'Rourke - Head of Insurance Linked Securities Project, HM Treasury
- John Stokes - Policy & Technical Adviser, HM Revenue & Customs
The Insurance Act 2015 (the "Act") comes into force tomorrow. It represents a fundamental departure from existing insurance law. The changes impact on a number of key areas which are...11 August 2016
The Supreme Court published two judgments on how dishonesty affects insurance claims before the end of the most recent Trinity term:10 August 2016