One of the highlights at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES) was the parade of new connected vehicle technologies. Automakers and their suppliers rolled out a number of...19 January 2017
Winnik International Telecoms & Internet Forum
12:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Lunch and keynote address by Maureen Ohlhausen, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
1:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Panel discussions on hot topics including:
- Spectrum Policy — Emerging Issues in Mobile Broadband and Wireless Services
- Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Law Enforcement Access Issues for Connected Devices
- Connected in Mobile Health
- Internet of Things — Who Owns the Customer?
Guest panelists include:
- Roger Sherman, Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
- Dean Brenner, Senior Vice President for Government Affairs, Qualcomm
- Michael Brown, Vice President of Security Product Management and Research, BlackBerry
- Charlie Giordano, Chief Technology Officer for GE Healthcare Life Care
- Kathleen Ham, Vice President of Federal Regulatory Affairs, T-Mobile
- David Jeppsen, Vice President of Business Development and Public Affairs, NTT DoCoMo USA
- Julie Kearney, Vice President, Consumer Electronics Association
- Danielle Kriz, Director of Global Cybersecurity Policy, Information Technology Industry Council
- Harry Lightsey, Executive Director, Global Connected Consumer,General Motors
- Jules Polonetsky, Executive Director & Co-Chair, Future of Privacy Forum
- Tom Schaffnit, President, VII Consortium/Consultant to Honda
Cocktail reception — 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
22 October 2014
12:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Fulbright Center - 13th Floor
555 13th Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
This program is pending approval for CLE credit in New York, Virginia, and California. For all other jurisdictions, attendees will receive a Uniform Certificate of Attendance.
Note to NY attorneys
This program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
For more information, please contact Hogan Lovells' D.C. Marketing Team.