On 20 September 2016, the European Commission fined Altstoff Recycling Austria (“ARA”) under Article 102 TFEU for abusing its dominant position in the Austrian waste management...28 September 2016
Hogan Lovells' ACER practice nominated in the 2015 Global Competition Review Awards
- Matter of the Year: National Grid follow-on
- Litigation of the Year – cartel prosecution: National Grid follow-on
- Lawyer of the Year: Jacques Derenne
- Lawyer of the Year – Under 40: Logan Breed
- Litigator of the Year: Nicholas Heaton
Voting is open to all who are interested in participating. Votes may be submitted until February 23 (one per voter).
Cast your vote here.
For a full list of the nominations, visit the GCR Awards website.
Liability for anti-competitive behaviour by your employees and outside contractors: when you are off the hook and when you are not
In its recent VM Remonts judgment, the...02 August 2016