One of the highlights at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES) was the parade of new connected vehicle technologies. Automakers and their suppliers rolled out a number of...19 January 2017
Global Media and Communications Quarterly
The latest edition of our Global Media and Communications Quarterly issue focuses on the sheer breadth of human ingenuity – a characteristic that's good for lawyers and businesses alike.
Topics in this newsletter include:
- Preparing for the swarm: Ensuring our airwaves and airspace can accommodate transformational drone technology
- Wireless Medical Body Area Networks: Opportunity in a changing regulatory landscape
- European court to examine blocking measures; French court blocks "allostreaming"
- Leading U.S. court of appeals strikes down key network neutrality rules: What's next for the open Internet?
Hogan Lovells FT TMT Sector Report 2013
- Change and adaptation
- Partnerships and strategic alliances in the TMT sector
- Growth in difficult times
- Reigniting the global TMT sector
- Spotlight on the telecoms M&A environment in the United States
Focus on China TMT
- Hogan Lovells bolsters TMT practice with leading Hong Kong hire
- Shanghai FTZ shows its hand on telecoms opening up – Could this be the long-awaited breakthrough in VATS?
- Hong Kong regulator fines broadcaster for anti-competitive practices
- China turns up the heat in the battle against abuses of personal data