Hogan Lovells US LLP
1835 Market Street, 29th Floor
Phone +1 267 675 4600
Fax +1 267 675 4601
Lawyers in the Philadelphia office provide U.S. and international clients with a wide range of legal services, leveraging the multidisciplinary resources of the firm's 2,300 lawyers in more than 40 offices worldwide. Clients depend on us for skilled representation in state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and throughout the United States. Members of the group regularly earn top rankings from Chambers USA, Super Lawyers, and The International Who's Who of Life Sciences Lawyers.
Office highlights include:
- counseling companies on developing regulatory strategies for obtaining marketing approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and biological products, and representing these companies before the agency
- advising companies of all sizes that develop and commercialize life sciences, electronics, and information technology on how to license, acquire, commercialize, and protect property subject to patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, and privacy rights
- representing insurers in matters that involve specialty insurance products, bankruptcy, and related coverage litigation
- representing clients in trial and appellate civil litigation involving commercial contracts, intellectual property, bankruptcy, and employment matters
- assisting U.S. and multinational companies in structuring, negotiating, and completing merger and acquisition transactions in the U.S. and globally
- guiding companies in a wide range of industries to access public and private debt and equity markets to facilitate growth and optimize capital structures
- counseling public companies on corporate governance, defense preparedness, and reporting obligations under evolving SEC, federal and state laws, and stock-exchange listing requirements.