Hogan Lovells (Paris) LLP
17 avenue Matignon
75378 Paris cedex 08
Phone +33 1 53 67 47 47
Fax +33 1 53 67 47 48
Centrally located within the European Union and with one of the world's largest economies, France is an important economic hub. Its markets for financial products and consumer goods, in addition to its employment sector, are heavily regulated. Conducting commercial operations in France thus requires a thorough understanding of business law.
Hogan Lovells' Paris office comprises some 120 lawyers, who work closely with their counterparts in our network of over 40 offices around the world, providing comprehensive capabilities and local market knowledge to clients wherever they choose to do business.
With French-speaking lawyers on both sides of the Atlantic and Paris-based lawyers deeply rooted in France's legal, administrative, regulatory, and business communities, we are particularly well positioned to advise on transatlantic matters.
We serve a wide range of top-tier local and international clients, including public and private companies, financial institutions, government agencies, regulatory authorities, private equity firms, and individual business leaders.
Through our breadth of experience, we have extensive industry-specific knowledge, particularly in financial institutions, energy, consumer products and retail, life sciences, insurance, transportations, automotive, and telecommunications, media/entertainment, and technology (TMT). Having handled hundreds of matters for clients in these sectors, we demonstrate in-depth understanding of the business strategies and objectives relevant to these industries and shape our legal advice accordingly.
- Aéroports de Paris
- Assa Abloy
- BNP Paribas
- Eli Lilly
- Hub Télécom
- French Ministry of Defence
- French Ministry of Environment
- Groupe Natixis
- Réseau Ferré de France
- RTE Réseau de transport d'électricité
- Séchilienne Sidec
- Société Générale
- Vietnam Airlines
Awards and Rankings
- Winner of the silver awards in the 'Equity-linked and debt capital markets' categories, Trophées du Droit et de la Finance (Legal and Finance Awards) 2011
- Winner of the Clients Choice Global Award for “Debt Law Firm of the Year in France”, Corporate Intl Magazine 2011
- Best up and coming team for Equity Capital Markets, Trophées du Droit et de la Finance (Legal and Finance Awards) 2011
- 2012 NYSE Euronext IPO Award went to ID Logistics for its IPO on which Hogan Lovells (Paris) LLP acted as sole deal counsel
- European Rail Deal of the Year for the "Tours-Bordeaux SEA HSL" project, Project Finance deals of the year 2011
- European PPP Defence Deal of the Year for the "Balard French Pentagon" project, Project Finance deals of the year 2011
- Winner of the Europe Internet and Domain Names Award, Managing Intellectual Property 2011
- Winner of the Domain Name Strategy of the Year, Intellectual Property Magazine 2010