Hogan Lovells US LLP
600 Brickell Avenue
Phone +1 305 459 6500
Fax +1 305 459 6550
Hogan Lovells' Miami office provides a strategic platform for complex domestic and cross-border transactions, for addressing regulatory challenges, and for high-stakes litigation and international arbitration matters in Florida and throughout the Americas, the Caribbean, and beyond. Situated in one of the country's most vibrant business centers and a focus of international activity, our office includes many of the region's leading lawyers in areas such as complex litigation, healthcare, corporate, and project finance. Miami-office lawyers also include multicultural and multilingual practitioners who understand the nuances of representing clients in one of the United States' most important venues for arbitral proceedings and Latin American transactions.
Office highlights include:
- representing multinational corporations in complex financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, project financing, infrastructure development, and private equity
- providing the full range of legal services to leading United States and international renewable-energy companies in projects throughout the Americas
- counseling clients on a broad range of projects, including transportation; liquefied natural gas (LNG) and petrochemical projects; and gas-fired, wind-powered, and hydroelectric projects
- providing litigation boutique services within the breadth and depth of an international law firm
- representing clients in various international arbitration proceedings, including litigation in Latin American courts, international litigation in U.S. courts, and brokering settlements of complex, cross-border disputes
- representing healthcare clients on their regulatory, transactional, and litigation needs through a multidisciplinary team of lawyers with leadership experience in the healthcare industry and in senior government positions.
Awards and Rankings:
Representative Client List:
- Ranked in corporate/M&A, healthcare, Latin American investment, projects, litigation, international arbitration, environment, and employment, Chambers USA, 2010
- Ranked in corporate/M&A, international arbitration, and projects, Chambers Latin America, 2010
- Ranked in corporate/M&A, arbitration (international), and projects, Chambers Global, 2010
- Recipient of the Latin American Petrochemical Deal of the Year award, 2008 and the Latin American Power Deal of the Year award, 2006,
Euromoney's Project Finance magazine
- Top Dealmakers of the Year finalist in the International Finance category, Daily Business Review, 2010
- Chief Justice's Law Firm Commendation Award, Supreme Court of Florida, 2007
- Ranked third, Global Arbitration Review's GAR30, 2010
- FPL Group, Inc.
- Iberdrola Renewables
- Office Depot, Inc.
- Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX)
- The AES Corporation
- The Scripps Research Institute
- Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies
Ranked in corporate/M&A, healthcare, Latin American investment, projects, litigation, international arbitration, environment, and employment.