Hogan Lovells US LLP
1999 Avenue of the Stars
Phone +1 310 785 4600
Fax +1 310 785 4601
Combining local knowledge with the global footprint of a top-ten international law firm, our Los Angeles office serves local, national, and international clients in California and worldwide. Providing a full range of legal services, our lawyers represent a broad spectrum of clients in litigation, corporate, and regulatory matters, as well as labor and employment, real estate, privacy, mortgage banking, and motor vehicle franchise law.
With particular experience in media and entertainment, our litigators are praised by Chambers USA
as part of a "respected market player." Also recognized and ranked as "a strong team of knowledgeable attorneys who have great judgment" by Chambers USA
, our general commercial litigation practice is among the best in California.
- Representation of global media conglomerates; technology companies; pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies; renewable energy companies; film studios; insurers; franchisers; investment bankers; and mortgage lenders
- Strong complex-business litigation and arbitration experience with deep knowledge of the bench and bar in major jurisdictions
- Assistance on a full range of corporate, finance, and securities transactions, with specialization in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and venture capital and capital markets transactions, as well as insider trading, SEC disclosure, and corporate governance matters
- Substantial experience advising companies on the laws, policies, and approval requirements of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as well as representing and counseling clients facing FDA enforcement actions
- Employment litigation and counseling, focusing on wage and hour class actions, trade secret and non-competition claims, internal investigations, wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment, and breach of contract matters
- Representation of clients in all matters relating to real estate law and water rights.