+1 303 454 2427
+1 303 899 7333
Keith Trammell concentrates in the areas of securities, corporate finance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Keith represents private equity funds, their portfolio companies, and a broad spectrum of other clients in a wide array of transactions, including leveraged acquisitions, hostile acquisitions, asset acquisitions, stock acquisitions, mergers, auction processes, tender offers, going-private transactions, high-yield debt offerings, leveraged finance, initial public offerings, proxy contests, and joint ventures.
Keith also represents publicly traded companies in all aspects of their businesses, including compliance and reporting obligations under the federal securities law and advising on Sarbanes Oxley Act, stock exchange, and other corporate governance matters. Keith also has a wide range of experience representing issuers and investment banks in domestic and international private placements and public offerings of debt and equity, including Rule 144A, Regulation S, and dual-listed offerings.
His practice spans a variety of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, business and financial services, oil and gas, oil field services, construction, mining, technology, and media.
- Regular outside counsel to Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE), the nation's largest motion picture theatre company, on its acquisitions, SEC filings, NYSE and corporate governance compliance, and issuances of debt and equity securities.
- Acting as regular outside counsel to a leading leveraged buy-out firm with nearly US$4 billion in invested or committed capital in its acquisitions and senior debt and mezzanine finance transactions.
- Represented a SEC reporting medical device manufacturing company target in its US$1.2 billion sale by merger, related debt tender offer, and acquisitions of medical device manufacturers.
- Represented ARCA biopharma (NASDAQ) in acquisition of Nuvelo, Inc. (NASDAQ) and related proxy solicitation.
- Represented Liberty Dialysis, the third largest dialysis clinic operator in the United States, in acquisition of Renal Advantage, Inc.
- Represented Local Insight Media, L.P., a platform company of Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe, in its acquisition of telephone directory publishing business of Hawaiian Telcom Communications, Inc. from the Carlyle Group.
- Represented Local Insight Regatta Holdings, Inc. in a US$210 million exchange offer of senior subordinated notes.
- Represented Royal Gold, Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX) in its acquisition of International Royalty Corporation (NYSE and TSX) valued at C$749-million.
- Represented Royal Gold, Inc. in its registered offering of US$127 million in common stock.
- Represented Royal Gold, Inc. in its registered offering of US$117 million in common stock.
- Represented Royal Gold, Inc. in its registered offering of US$52 million in common stock.
- Acting as regular outside mergers and acquisitions counsel to the largest commercial roofing company in the United States.
- Acting as regular outside mergers and acquisitions counsel to the leading Houston-based oil and gas engineering services firm.
- Acting as regular outside mergers and acquisitions counsel to the leading Minneapolis-based integrated marketing services and communications firm.
- Represented Aspen Marketing Services, Inc. in its acquisition of S.R.I. Analytics, Inc.
- Represented Aspen Marketing Services, Inc. in its sale by merger to The DE Shaw Group.
- Represented a private equity group in simultaneous cross-border acquisitions of stock and assets of Varel International, Ltd. in Mexico, Peru, the United Kingdom, and France.
- Represented Varel Holdings, Inc. in its cross-border acquisition of Canada-based Pendemak Industries Ltd.
- Represented Varel Holdings, Inc. in its sale by merger to Arcapita Bank B.S.C.(c).
- Represented eCollege (NASDAQ) in its acquisition of Datamark, Inc.
- Represented Decisionism, Inc. in its acquisition by Broadbase Software, Inc. (NASDAQ).
Hogan Lovells Publications
29 January 2015
"Falling Oil Prices May Require Refreshed Disclosure." Energy Alert, Hogan Lovells