Madrid Equal Opportunity Plan
Our Madrid office approved an equal opportunities (EO) plan for all employees in the country. The EO committee is composed of four partners, three members of business services, and two human resources representatives. The members periodically meet to promote the plan. The EO committee has driven various diversity initiatives and put in place internal policies to achieve full equality. The main drivers are to strengthen diversity as a value of the firm and to strengthen development of women within the office.
Among the objectives of the plan are to
- ensure equal opportunities for women and men in recruitment and progression in their careers;
- retain all our best talent;
- promote awareness on gender equality;
- project a modern and egalitarian image;
- increase motivation and commitment to the firm; and
- continue to remove barriers and break glass ceilings existing in our environment.