Hogan Lovells US LLP
100 International Drive
Phone +1 410 659 2700
Fax +1 410 659 2701
Hogan Lovells serves local, national, and international clients with operations in Maryland and throughout the United States. As a leading legal practice in Maryland, our Baltimore office combines local, national, and international experience with the resources of a top-ten global law firm.
We offer sophisticated advice and representation in the areas of complex civil and white collar litigation; corporate and securities; energy; health and special investigations; mergers and acquisitions; private equity; project, secured, and public finance; and tax. Three practice areas and nine lawyers in the Baltimore office were recognized in Chambers USA
2011, and our Litigation and Corporate: Mergers and Acquisitions practices were recognized as first-tier practices in Maryland. We have achieved successful results for a broad range of clients, including technology, global aerospace and defense, and biotechnology companies.
Office highlights include:
- representing clients in complex civil and business matters, including some of the largest, most high-profile civil litigation in the U.S.
- providing the full range of corporate transaction services to private and public companies and investment funds, including debt and equity securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments
- representing corporations and individuals in securities and corporate transaction litigation matters
- assisting developers of wind and other renewable energy projects to set up operations across the U.S., as well as helping companies take advantage of emission reduction and renewable energy credits
- assisting publicly held companies, including Fortune 500 companies, private corporations, partnerships, major educational and nonprofit institutions, and corporate executives, to navigate government investigations and in a broad array of corporate transactions
- representing companies, financial institutions, and other participants in financing major infrastructure projects around the world.